Sunday, January 02, 2011

hop, hop, hop

There's a top ten bloghop happening! We're supposed to look back in our archives & find our top 10 entries. Hmmmm.

How I spent a day in August  (well, because it still takes my breath away)
a great read  (a book both Amelia & I enjoyed)
Did you reward your dog? BC/Y Regionals (most comments - & controversy, LOL)
Hugo gets ready for the G8 summit (because it's crafty and cheap and fun)
I'm here (well I never really left) (because I love politics)
Kensington? I don't think I've ever been to Kensington (because I love Darwin)
Happy 12th Birthday Hugo (because I love my son)
Hey - I'm mom to a 16 year old (because I love my daughter)
Coming up Daisies - part 1 & part 2 (because I love Daisy)
Homeschool planning part 1 & part 2 (because I love homeschooling)

p.s. The fact that Roo is absent from this list is because he forbids me to blog about him & esp to post pix of him as it might blow his cover.  So it's not because I don't wuv him :-)



2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not a tweeter? twitterer? whatever...but just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday:)

hornblower said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!