Or should that be interviewed virtually?
Natalia at No Beaten Path homeschools, travels, takes beautiful photographs & interviews fellow bloggers. (I was going to say she's in England, but honestly, if you read her blog, she's all over the place on lots of wonderful adventures..... So, it's more accurate to say, she's often in England.)
This time it was my turn. Read all about it at Ten Questions with hornblower.
I shamelessly recycled some of my answers from the Pet Blogger Challenge earlier in the year. Hey, I learn from politicians! Get your talking points & stick to them, no matter what the question! So, let me be clear, I'm all for the economy, accountability, people, freedom, and stuff like that. (no, I never get tired of Zaphod's election video. And since here in Canada, we're all in a tizzy of pre-election oh no, we don't want to go the polls, but we're ready posturing, I've been humming it on & off for weeks.)
Oh - for my British readers: phone hacking? I'm shocked. No. I'm appalled.
Jim: I'm appalled.
Humphrey: You're appalled? I'm appalled.
Jim: I - I just can't believe it, I'm - I'm appalled! What do you make of it Bernard?
Bernard: I'm appalled, minister...
Jim: So am I. Appalled!
*Short pause*
Humphrey: It's appalling!
Jim: Appalling... I just don't know how to describe it.
Bernard: Appalling?
Jim: Appalling!
Yes, Minister. (3.47) (I never tire of Jim Hacker either)
Ok, peeps, no more lallygagging here; head over to No Beaten Path, & check out her wonderful blog.
& to Natalia - a big mwah!
2 comments:
I gave you an excuse to roll out 'Yes Minister'? I feel special :)
Seriously, thanks for the awesome answers, love your style.
Okay, can't comment on the doggie post for some reason - can't reach the comment button. But that looks like such fun!
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!