Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rex is flipping out

I have to be quick.

I think I bought a house.

I'm not absolutely sure because after I looked at the price, I passed out & hit my head on the corner of the table and the realtor just held my quavering hand while I scrawled signatures 50 billion times on a whole forest worth of paper.

Subjects are coming off next Thursday so it's not final yet. It ain't over till the guy with the structural engineering degree sings.

Cross your fingers. But it's looking good. We'd be really surprised to find anything hugely wrong with the house but we're not building inspectors and that's why we're hiring a 2nd set of eyes.

Rex says I have to stop gazing at the survey, satellite and topo maps, and fondling photos of the property, and get back to The Plan.

5 comments:

Navhelowife said...

Wa Hoo!!! Cheers for you. It will be wonderful for y'all to be settled again!

L said...

Oh, yay! Good luck with the inspections!

Meretta said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Katy said...

Congratulations! Hope it all works out!

la Maitresse said...

That's fabu! Can I come over? I can bring quesadillas. : D

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!