Sunday, February 19, 2006

Four, four, four

Poppins tagged me.

Four jobs I’ve had:

- retail sales at Le Chateau
- Customs Officer
- Immigration Officer (no, they're not the same thing!)
- instructor at college

Four movies I have seen more than once:

- Anne of Green Gables 1 (the Kevin Sullivan production)
- the 6-hour Pride & Prejudice
- Witness
- Truly, Madly, Deeply

Four places I’ve lived:

- Gdansk, Poland
- Gdynia, Poland
- Vancouver, BC
- North Vancouver, BC

Four TV Shows I like:

ummmm - I don't watch TV any more.
-Rick Mercer report 'cause I can watch it on the web.
-The Vicar of Dibley DVD
-Father Ted DVD
-Keeping Up Appearances DVD

Four Places I’ve vacationed:

-Honolulu
-Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento)
-Mexico
-camping in Banff & Lake Louise

Four of my favorite dishes:

-grilled sockey salmon with garlic mashed potatoes & ceasar salad
-palak paneer
-omelettes
-good bread & butter

Four blogs that I visit daily:

-sorry, no blog gets that level of commitment from me

Four places I would rather be right now:

I'm pretty happy here, thank you, but you can take me away for a couple weeks to an all inclusive 5 star resort in Mexico. Bonus answer - I once WON a free trip to do exactly that. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!