Well, how else do you explain the fact that every time I blink whole days go whooshing by? Days, weeks, months... What do you mean it's June?!?! Damn it, it was just January a few moments ago. I was doing an online course, boot-camp for writers, called Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviours. And you're telling me it's June already and I haven't achieved any of the goals I set for myself in January....
In other news, the weather warmed up and we put the butterflies out on the balcony. Several of them have flown off to do whatever it is that butterflies do in the wild. (I hope it doesn't involve the hungry crows which live nearby). A few of the handicapped ones are hanging out on the balcony, living in the planters, snoozing on the flowers. Rachel is showing remarkable restraint by not eating them. One of the butterflies flew back inside and the only reason we knew about it was that Rachel was sitting a foot away from it and meowing her head off. As if she were a guard cat and her territory was being invaded. Wouldn't any other cat just eat the thing quietly & slink away? Not Rachel.
Weekend flew away from us. I was at RWA writing workshop with Jane Porter on Saturday. Not really sure what happened on Sunday. It just kind of went. It was good.
And....
Ballycumber (right sidebar) and Ballycumber Archive have been updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!