Saturday, August 21, 2010

Say CHEEZE!

Isn't this the goofiest smile?

 


I call it the Ferengi smile.

 


You know how I mentioned last time that I'm kind of stunned it's the end of August? I've been trying to get my butt in gear to get through some of my crazy long lists of things to do. I use music a lot because that will get me moving. Lately, one of my faves has been this:




The only problem is that I spend a bit too much time looking at Ricky wiggling his butt, and too little time actually moving mine.

Ok, back to my To Do list!

Do share what music gets you off the couch & away from the computer! Then turn it on, & go tackle your own To Do list!

2 comments:

Zyra said...

lol - it does look like a Ferengi smile. Bear, what a cute goofus you are.

Wanderlust said...

I love that second photo! What a happy boy. He is one adorable Bear...

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!