I have only one complaint about Zome and that is that it doesn't come with a package of Valium for those of us who can't translate two dimensional instructions into three dimensional structures.
Otherwise, it's great. If you don't have Zome, you should. We've had the Adventurer kit for a couple years & just recently I ordered a whole bunch of parts by the pound, and the ScienceZone Series Bundle. We made the DNA this morning but I had to admit defeat with the buckyball - Buckminster Fuller was not a frazzled mom trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and where Amelia's geometry worksheet is, and making mental notes to remember to call the vet for an appt.
You know what went well though? Hugo was alert enough to his mother's imminent meltdown and suggested that this would be best left for the evening. When Roo is home.
Smart boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!