
Still no decision about the house.
I did win something again though! I won an amazon.com gift certificate from Brenda Coulter because I correctly predicted the date of the demise of her primrose. As I admitted in my entry, I've killed primulas myself, so I had some first-hand experience. Lucky me!
I was thinking of my audience here & it occurred to me that quite a number of you would never read my books (IF they ever got published) because I write, ummm, hot. Brenda Coulter writes inspirational romances which celebrate the Christian faith, which is totally not what I write (there's that faith issue, for one thing...). But I like Brenda's blog - No Rules. Just Write. So, my dear Christian homeschooling moms - go check her out and read her books. Her newest title A Family Forever is out from Steeple Hill Love Inspired at the end of this month. Ask for it at your bookstore.
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for the plug, Hornblower. You're a class act. And I chuckled at your cartoon.
No, wait. On second thought, maybe that sound I emitted was more of an amused snort than an actual chuckle. I can't decide.
Hey, hot is good and might actually get me reading a romance lol.
Good luck with the house -- I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed.
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!