Tuesday, January 03, 2006

a little gift

So my friend CH sent me an e-card for my birthday & the disappointment of seeing pigs (pigs? dancing pigs?!) instead of some real male dancers, drove me to figure out how to post this for everyone's enjoyment.

Go ahead. Click here.
It takes a bit to load so be patient.
(For those of you who rightly worry what a crazed romance writer might be posting, this ran on TV. In prime time. On regular channels. Really, it's OK. Well, as OK as TV is these days. Oh, umm, maybe not at work, because it definitely isn't work. Unless you're a romance writer and looking for inspiration....then it's work. I love my job.)

You just can't watch this & not smile. Well, I can't.

CH - yeah, I know, we'll do the wild night out another time. Hopefully before we're in our wheelchairs.

Mwah!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Mwahaha, indeed! I remember that ad.

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!