First glimpses of Tower Bridge. The tall pointy thing on the left is The Shard - the tallest building in the EU.
I have an awful lot of pictures of the bridge because our boat stopped here for an unusually long time. Its sister boat was experiencing some sort of problem and we were waiting for it to arrive so that the passengers could hop on our boat to continue their journey.
But not this man. I just had to snap a pic of him. He posed several times for photos and in all of them he assumed the same stern expression. Come on Kim Jong-il lookalike - crack a smile!
ETA: Ok, I don't know why Picasa & Blogger are doing this to me but my photos are not getting bigger when you click them. I'll try to figure it out but in the meantime, I've recropped my friend so you can see his serious expression. Perhaps he's on a business trip and trying to justify the expense?
| I am not having any fun. No fun at all. |
3 comments:
Yay, the sun is shining!
LOL!!
Sarah - I'm bummed that blogger no longer embiggens the photos when you click on them. I might have to repost him cropped for the full effect.
Karen - yes, there's sun finally! It would have been nice if we broke 10C too but alas...
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!