Two fun things.
First - HT to Will My Dog Hate Me.
Some controversy over whether men find it as funny as women. What do you think?
Second - HT to Doggie Stylish
Midnight Kitty Madness! And if you don't like cats, they'll give you an effin dog!
6 comments:
I love both of those! I might have to go back a watch Midnight Madness again.
I sent the Kitty Midnight Madness to board members of both our no-kill sanctuary and kill humane society as well as a videographer. Perhaps Cape Girardeau will end up with a similar video - wonderful and hilarious.
Hey, Hornblower-thanks for stopin' by Bocci's Beefs and taking the time to comment. Your blog looks really cool...and love your Wiki leaks button:-)
when you have a chance, we'd love to have you as an official follower!
Thanks!
My husband thought the 1st video was great & said "If women have to watch bikini models sell everything under the sun, men can laugh at this."
Then we watched the 2nd one & I had to cover my mouth with both hands, so we could still listen over my guffawing. What a great PR team! Buy one kitty get five free!
ACK! I love them! I especially love the first one - just her tone of voice "So, I got his balls cut off'.
Just catching up on your blog - I love, love, love these. I'm pretty sure I saw some men wincing and protecting their privates at the punch line of the first one. Love it, though!!!
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!