Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's obviously hereditary

Dog craziness, that is; possibly just craziness in general.

This is my mom, on our local news in early December 2010.

Less than 3 minutes clip. Go on, you have the time. It's work safe!
(well, unless your work environment is the type where cutesy stories about dogs will lead to endless bullying and harassment. In that case, save it for later.)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good for your mum helping out like that, and her good deed got her a moment or three of fame! I quite often watch Mike McCardell, but must have missed that one.
I'm glad to hear that your mum hadn't made Queen Pearly so chunky, because I don't think you've inheritted that enabling trait!
The 'Queen' looks elderly, but I'm sure she'll feel more spry when your mum works that weight off her:)

Sam said...

That's adorable. I like news stories like this, to break up the monotony of heartbreaking and tragic news that so many stations seem to love.

Your mom is a good soul for keeping that little gal dry. :) I think Queen Pearly appreciates it!

nelly said...

gratulation,queen Purly

Wanderlust said...

Only the best for a queen! That's really kind of your mom to walk her for her friend. Perhaps I will try holding an umbrella over the Polar Bear when I walk him in the rain as he's growling and reacting to every dog. LOL!

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!