You are being brave getting a light coloured couch, ya know, having dogs and all:)One dog definitely approves though:)
LOL It's leather - the family & dog friendly solution. Not cow friendly, I admit :-(
Funny, I wondered if it was leather. I even enlarged the photo to look, but couldn't tell for sure.Good choice though, we have leather too:)
WHO got a new couch??!! Lol!
Exactly, Wanderlust - I think Shiva got a new leather couch. I am waiting for my couches to be totally destroyed and keep looking for leather "on sale." She looks very comfortable.
Wrong dog!!! sorry = delete my previous comment!!! egads.
Pwned.
Go on! Say something!
7 comments:
You are being brave getting a light coloured couch, ya know, having dogs and all:)
One dog definitely approves though:)
LOL
It's leather - the family & dog friendly solution.
Not cow friendly, I admit :-(
Funny, I wondered if it was leather. I even enlarged the photo to look, but couldn't tell for sure.
Good choice though, we have leather too:)
WHO got a new couch??!! Lol!
Exactly, Wanderlust - I think Shiva got a new leather couch. I am waiting for my couches to be totally destroyed and keep looking for leather "on sale." She looks very comfortable.
Wrong dog!!! sorry = delete my previous comment!!! egads.
Pwned.
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!