I think my favourite nap is the caffeine nap - drink a mug of coffee (or a diet cola) & immediately go lie down & sleep for 15-30 mins, but definitely no longer than that! The caffeine takes about that long to really kick in and when I wake up, I'm doubly energized. I try to remember to drink a glass of water when I wake up and then I'm good to go for the rest of the day.
On the days the temps are starting to climb, I use Amelia's bedroom as it is cooler than mine, since it faces north. And with her bed comes a cuddling partner.

I do turn him around so I get his face near mine (yes he puts his head right on a pillow). He likes to put his front paw on my shoulder and hold me there. And he's a soft and snuggly as he looks, though he is a bit of a bed hog and I have to kind of pretzel myself to fit around him.
What about you? Do you nap?
2 comments:
I've got to be just about falling asleep on my feet to nap, although I do love them, because if I do I just cannot sleep in the evening. But with that fluffy cuddle buddy, maybe I'd nap more often. He's.so.cute!
Every once in a while I score one. U-Kid 2 naps, so sometimes I can plant U-Kid 1 in front of a Little Bear or nickjr.com and grab a quick snooze on the couch. Cute cuddle-buddy!
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!