
We had snow several times and Daisy made 3 new doggie friends.

We celebrated Christmas.

Amelia turned 12.

And we made a lot of dust but that's a whole post in itself.
When I blogged yesterday and went to check how the post looked, I realized that it was exactly 4 months ago that I went on my web holiday. Wow, 4 months just flew by.
It was good.
It was very good, and I might go again, but I'm back for now.
4 comments:
Happy birthdays :)
Love the b/w photo.
I wouldn't blame you if you go again, but I'm glad you're back for now...
Happy birthday. Welcome back from your web holiday.
Welcome back!
Yea! You're back again! I'm so pleased. We're off to Italy at the end of this month provided all the paperwork gets unstuck...but I'll still be online, hooray!
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!