Friday, August 04, 2006

The Garden

I STILL haven't decided what to do about my flickr garden log - which was going to be such a great idea: monthly photojournal of the garden, esp. since I plan on ripping parts of it apart & this would help me remember which plants I really hated.

Well, here we are in August. The July photos got taken late in the month because at the beginning I was busy with that little medical issue. Then I didn't post them up because that would mean making a decision about flickr because it turns out what I want to do requires a subscription to the site or removing some older folders. Or moving to a different photo host or something.... something involving researching & thinking and I surely don't have time for such nonsense. It's just garden photos. Which I'll point out all exist on my own computer so the only issue is that YOU won't be able to look at them. I'll still be able to plot the death of a rhodo.

While I consider my options*, here is a snippet of my garden.








*Actually, instead of wasting time looking at photohosting options, it would be much better if I just hoed, weeded, pruned ...

4 comments:

Wisteria said...

Wow! Your images are beautiful. I get sidetracked by good ideas more often than I would like to admit. I find that even though I usually waste a good bit of time I also learn something that I can use somewhere else. I usually talk myself out of feeling guilty for the time I "wasted."

Melora said...

Love your flowers. I have a grasshopper phobia, but that little guy is kind of cute (at least from a distance!). I know Exactly what you mean about fooling around on the internet instead of really doing stuff (there is always "just one more thing" to check, isn't there?).

Jules said...

It looks like you have beautiful flowers already. Certainly something so beautiful doesn't need much tending. It just takes away from other, more productive pursuits, like researching curriculum on the internet. ;)

Navhelowife said...

If I took a picture of my garden, it would scare you and any small children in the room. Everything died the death. Apparently neglect along with wacko weather will do that :). All I need to say is that your flowers are lovely, so don't worry :)

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!