A revolutionary tool for homeschoolers, the Scale of Judgment will allow you to find the fine balance while planning your days. How much is too much? How relaxed is too little? Finally, a quantifiable answer to the age-old question: will your planning enthusiasm carry you too far?
The Scale of Judgement is attractive, durable, and easy to use. Simply lay your planning lists on one side and then place the souls of your children and yourself on the other side.
I was really tempted to buy it back in May but I thought I could save some money and just use a yardstick balanced on a brick instead. I had the whole summer to figure it out. All of June, July and August.
I should have bought it.
Of course the advantage of the brick and yardstick is that when your schedule turns into one of those multiheaded greek monster things which threatens to kill you, you can hit it with the yardstick. And the brick? You apply that to your own forehead.
3 comments:
Act now! Don't delay! But wait! That's not all! Free with your purchase as our gift to you: The Catalogue Shredder! Put temptation beyond reach!
:-)
Poppins
Hi there,
Not sure how you found my blog but thanks for the comment.
On a weird note, also a member of RWA and I homeschool the spawn. Small world.
X
Poppins, I'll take that! And also, do you have any of those aluminum foil covered earmuffs in stock? The ones you use to tune out the intimidating conversations of all the over-achieving homeschoolers around you? I'd like to order a pair .....
& hi to this! christine - small world indeed. It's those smart bitches bringing us all together :-)
Post a Comment
Go on! Say something!