Friday, September 02, 2005

I think I've seen the light

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to be my salvation! I thought that there was something more to life - and now I see that there is!

I wasn't really convinced reading the letter from the FSM to the Kansas Board of Education re. the teaching of Intelligent Design, until I got to the part where they had the graph of Global Temperature and the Number of Pirates. Well, that was my moment of revelation. I mean - just look at it! It's so, so, scientific!

I just hope that one day I'll be worthy of FSM touching me with His Noodly Appendage so that I can get that al dente feeling......

Open Letter

1 comment:

S Bent said...

I had really hoped that this would be the way for me, but alas, I could never get past the whole 'eat of his flesh' concept. I don't think I could eat something I'm supposed to worship, no matter how figurative.

Post a Comment

Go on! Say something!